2011年6月30日 星期四

Arnie is great fodder for Twitter predators

 Arnie fans are dealing with the scandal over his secret son through humour. Picture: AP Source: PerthNow


AFTER the shocking news that Arnold Schwarzenegger - former Governor, bodybuilder, action hero, Terminator - has fathered a child with his housekeeper, people are consoling themselves the only way they know how.


With jokes. Many jokes.


Some are in poor taste. Others aren’t funny. But there is no shortage to people taking one of the most imitated men on the planet and finding a comedic angle on the scandal.


US comedian Conan O’Brien used in his opening monologue to go to town on Schwarzenegger, and he didn’t hold back.


“My name is Conan O'Brien, but I can now publicly call myself Arnold Schwarzenegger Jr.,” he opened with.


“Its me, actually I am the guy!"



“In a statement Arnold said…I am truly sorry there are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused, and then he said “but enough about jingle all the way ..."


You can watch the rest of it here:

Ground zero for all public scandal related jokes is social networking sites, particularly Twitter. Below, news.com.au has rounded up some of the best.


One of the top tweets was this offering from George Takei – best known as Hikaru Sulu from Star Trek.?



View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言