2011年7月30日 星期六

Jane Lynch Gets Her Jokes in About Palin, Beck and Even Her Castmates

Glee star Jane Lynch stepped in as acting News Corp. CEO to open the techie D9 conference, and no one was safe from her joshing.

The real News Corp. CEO, Rupert Murdoch, was out of the country on business in China.

"As acting CEO, I'll be making some changes while the powers that be are abroad," Lynch said, according the Hollywood reporter.

Even her co-stars were a part of her jokes. Lynch saud she was going to launch a Fox News investigation into the young cast of Glee because she thinks one of them isn't an American citizen.

Then she went on to people in the political game: First up, Fox's Glenn Beck, whose show is ending at the end of June.

"I've also convinced Glenn Beck to stay on at Fox for one final gig - as a dying patient House, with a horrendous malady. His sickness is consuming him from the inside out," she said. "I'm pretty sure we got Sarah Palin to do a guest spot on Glee. She'll perform an original tune I penned: 'Look at Me, I'm Bats--t Crazy ... I feel pretty good about these changes," said Lynch.


View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言