2011年8月29日 星期一

Kirstie Alley calls out David Letterman for 'fat' jokes

 

The weekend is all about catching up on important things we missed during the week. Or napping. Anyhow, this falls into the first category: On Thursday (July 28), Kirstie Alley stopped by the "Late Show" to take David Letterman to task for a series of fat jokes he told while she was competing on "Dancing with the Stars" in the spring.


"I feel like I'm a little estranged from you," says Alley in the clip above. "I thought you loved me madly, but then you talked about me being a little 'chub'."


Letterman admits to having poked fun at Alley's weight, at which point the actress produces a list of said jokes to read back to Dave:


"Kirstie Alley joining Dancing with the Stars. If you don't already own one, now might be a good time to get a wide-screen TV."


"Last night on 'Dancing,' Kirstie Alley fell on the dance floor. How many of you felt it? However, the judges scored her an 8 -- on the Richter scale."


"I did these because I felt like I had your tacit approval," says a none-too-concerned Letterman.


"I said it was okay," Alley replies, "So that was like go ahead and tell 50 of them?"


Yup.


View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言