2011年8月29日 星期一

George Lopez Jokes About Cancellation, Compares Himself to Charlie Sheen (Video)

Now that George Lopez's TBS late-night show is canceled, he's following in the footsteps of another TV actor… Charlie Sheen.


"I'm taking it good, but my goddesses are a wreck… they left me," joked Lopez Wednesday. "And I'm losing teeth."


Lopez also quipped: "In case you did not see the news on unemployment, it's at an all-time high? and for Latinos, it just got a little higher."


"Big news: Sony just announced they're doing a sequel to the Smurf's movie, so today I lost some work because I'm brown, but I got some work because I'm blue," he added.


"We're not saying goodbye, we're just saying cable doesn't work," he went on.


RELATED:


TBS Cancels 'Lopez Tonight'


George Lopez Cancellation: Fans React



View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言