2011年8月16日 星期二

'It's a hairpiece!' Justin Bieber jokes about his famous do

Justin Bieber broke millions of hearts around the world last night when he declared his 'Bieber barnet' to be a FAKE.  Justin Bieber

But fans of the pint-size pop star can breathe a sigh of relief - the claim was just one of a string of jokes he cracked on a US chat show.


Bieber, 17, had David Letterman's audience in stitches as he read out a list of ten pretend facts about himself.


Reading out the final 'fact', the teen singing sensation pointed to his famous 'do' and declared: "It's a hairpiece."


Bieber, who is dating Disney star Selena Gomez, also jokingly stated he had served eight months behind bars for siphoning gas and claimed he bought a four-slice toaster when he 'hit it big'.


He told the studio audience his real name was 'Green Lantern' and said he was 'not really a big fan' of actor Kevin James.


The Hitch star, who was also a guest on Letterman's chat show, pretended to look crestfallen as cameras cut to him backstage.


Cracking gags about his age, Bieber pointed to host David Letterman and said: "My Mom had to remind me that he's not Larry King."


"As hard as I've tried, I don't know how to not be adorable," he quipped.


"Last week I accidentally waited in line for two hours for my own autograph."


Bieber also got in a plug for his new perfume, Someday, claiming it 'makes a delicious low-calorie salad dressing'.


"I begged my publicist to get me out of this," he added.


View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言