2011年4月11日 星期一

Dougie Poynter: 'I'll start dating men'

Friday, March 25 2011, 19:19 GMT

c Rex Features / David Hartley

Dougie Poynter has joked that he is going to start dating guys.

The McFly star, who entered rehab earlier this month after splitting from girlfriend Frankie Sandford, quipped that he might have more luck with men.


He told the Daily Record: "I'm moving on to guys. I'd pick Danny from McFly. Just to clarify, none of us are homosexuals. All of us are bisexual. It's a bisexual tour bus."


The 23-year-old said that he is not looking to start a new relationship but thinks a pet might cheer him up.


He commented: "I'm not looking at any other girls at this moment in time.


"I think I need a dog to make me feel better."


> Dougie Poynter 'shouldn't talk to Sandford'


View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言