2011年4月10日 星期日

Kirstie Alley Rejects George Lopez's Apology

Kirstie Alley doesn’t forgive George Lopez for the insensitive comments he made on his late-night show on TBS.

Lopez made several jokes about the 60-year-old Alley following her performance on the latest episode of Dancing with the Stars. Most jokes were comparing the mother of two to a pig, which is a sore subject for anyone when it comes to weight.

In an effort to apologize to Alley, Lopez posted on his Twitter page, “I misjudged the joke. No malice was intended and I apologize to Kirstie.”

However, Monsters and Critics reports that Alley was none too happy with his apology and has no intention of accepting it.

She fired back with a Twitter post as well, writing, “I don't consider 'I misjudged the joke' an apology. sort of like a husband saying, 'I misjudged putting my d*** in a whore'...sorry hon...hehe.”

The Hollywood Reporter added that Alley then got personal and made a comment about Lopez’s ex-wife, who donated a kidney to the talk show host.

"I don't need or want ur apology...I want your kidney dude..on behalf of ur X and all the women uv insulted...give it back," Alley wrote.


View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言