2011年4月2日 星期六

Wales' Steve Morison Jokes: I'm More Scared Of My Wife Going Into Labour Than England's John Terry

 Euro 2012 Qualifiers : Steve Morison - Ivan Ivanov , Wales vs Bulgaria (Getty Images) Wales striker Steve Morison has claimed he doesn't fear England defender John Terry ahead of their 'Battle of Britain' Euro 2012 qualifying tie this weekend - and is more concerned by the prospect of his wife giving birth during the match.

The pair will clash on Saturday when the nations meet at the Millennium stadium but Morison, who is about to become a dad, insists he is unfazed by the challenge of facing the Chelsea man and is more concerned about his pregnant wife.


"You always want to test yourself against the best and Terry is certainly one of those," Morison told The Sun.


"But am I scared of him? Definitely not. I play for Millwall, remember, and we're not scared of anyone!


"I can't wait to go toe-to-toe with him. Like the rest of the squad, I'm not scared of any England player. I'm more worried about my wife going into labour."


Wales need victory in order to keep their fading hopes of reaching Poland and Ukraine intact.
Our ?provides the best breaking news online and our??football fan community is unmatched worldwide. Never miss a thing again!

if (typeof hideMashLogic == 'undefined' || (!hideMashLogic)){ document.write(''); document.write(''); }

View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言