2011年5月28日 星期六

Donald Trump's witty comeback to Seth Meyers' jokes? 'He's a stutterer'

 "The Celebrity Apprentice" host and proposed presidential candidate, Donald Trump, has issued his "I know you are, but what am I?" response to "Saturday Night Live's" head writer and cast member Seth Meyers' roasting of him at the White House Correspondents Dinner.Politico.com reports that Trump called into "Fox and Friends" on Sunday (May 1) and had a few words to say about Meyers' rolling joke train at his expense.?"I thought Seth Meyers -- his delivery frankly was not good," Trump says. "He's a stutterer."Trump used his poker face while both Meyers and President Obama took their humorous shots at the real estate mogul. But, apparently, still waters run deep. ?"I didn't know that I'd be virtually the sole focus," Trump says of the speeches. "I guess when you're leading in the polls that sort of thing tends to happen. But I was certainly in a certain way having a good time listening. I don't think the American people are having a good time with $5 gas. ... I was thinking to myself as they were doing this, you know, the American people are really suffering and we're all" having fun at a gala.Do you think the common American's plight would have entered Trump's mind had Meyers and Obama not made him the butt of their jokes?If you missed what Meyers had to say about Trump, watch it below (at about 2:10 in):

Zap2it Elite Sheet Must Reads from the Web's In-Crowd DM_addEncToLoc("Site", (s.server)); DM_addEncToLoc("channel", (s.channel)); DM_addEncToLoc("keyword", ("")); DM_cat(s.hier1); DM_tag(); FB.init({status : true, // check login statuscookie : true, // enable cookies to allow the server to access the sessionxfbml : true // parse XFBML});

View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言