2011年5月13日 星期五

Republic of Telly jokes with more stars

'Republic of Telly's Jennifer Maguire has asked more unsuspecting celebrities some awkward questions during a visit to the Empire Film Awards.

Tonight's show will feature interviews with Jonathan Ross, Dermot O'Leary, Gary Oldman, Laura Whitmore and the cast of 'The Inbetweeners'.

Speaking about the interviews, Maguire said: "I went over not really knowing what to expect but it was great fun and couldn't believe who I got to speak to."

"Jonathan Ross was probably the highlight as I'm huge fan. I asked if it was about time he started dressing like a grown-up, and that I always thought TV presenters were meant to look thinner off screen - thankfully he took it all in good spirit and slagged me off for looking like a special agent in my trench coat."

"Dermot O'Leary was in great form. He told me that he's a big fan of 'The All Ireland Talent Show' and refused to slag off the show."

"Laura [Whitmore] looked great and told me she'd love to go for a pint with Dermot. I'm not sure if the guys from 'The Inbetweeners' quite knew what to make of me as I was slagging them off for being dweebs."

"Although not everyone was up for chats especially Kiera Knightley who ran off and refused to answer any of my questions."

Watch a clip from the show here.

Watch 'Republic of Telly' tonight at 10.25pm on RT? Two.


View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言