2011年3月18日 星期五

Getting Down and Dirty on Thanksgiving Day!

Getting Down and Dirty on Thanksgiving Day! Thursday November 23rd 2006, 9:42 am
Filed under: Holidays

Ten phrases you might hear on Thanksgiving that may put your mind in the gutter!

1. Just reach in there and grab the giblets.

2. Wow! That’s one incredible spread!

3. I am in the mood for some dark meat!

4. Tying her legs together will keep the inside nice and moist.

5. What a beautiful big breast!

6. Looks like he’s going to force his way into the end zone!

7. She’s almost 4000 pounds fully inflated and it takes 12 men to hold her down!

8. Hey everybody, it’s cool whip time!

9. If I don’t unbutton my pants, I think I’m going to burst!

10. It must be broken. When I push on the tip, nothing squirts out!

To all the visitors in the US, have a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy the time spent with family and friends. Cheers!

- Joker



View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言