2011年3月30日 星期三

Kirstie Alley jokes about turning 60

Friday, March 25 2011, 19:00 GMT

c Rex Features / Startraks Photo

Kirstie Alley has joked about turning 60 at the beginning of this year.

The actress was congratulated on her birthday, which she celebrated on January 12, during an appearance on NBC's Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Thursday.


"I turned 42!" she quipped. "No, I'm totally lying. I turned 60."


Leno then asked if that age had bothered her, to which she laughed: "Honest to God, everything after 30 is old to me so I didn't even care. Whatever!"


However, she then admitted that it was a "sort of scary" prospect, saying: "I like to tell people that now I'm living the second half of my life... I guess I am if I live to be 120. It's scary."


Leno then suggested that she could no longer get pregnant, to which she joked: "No, that's why I'm really promiscuous now. I'm all over the place!"


Alley was on the show to promote her role on Dancing with the Stars, which airs Mondays and Tuesdays on ABC.


Watch more of Kirstie's interview with Jay below...


View the original article here

沒有留言:

張貼留言